A country comprising of 300 islands Fiji is situated in South Pacific Ocean. It has some of the world’s best beaches. If you want to visit Fiji, we have collected some information from authentic sources regarding entry to Fiji so that you can avoid any misinformation.
Which countries need a visa for Fiji?
There are 107 countries whose citizens do not require a visa to enter Fiji. The list of countries whose citizens need a visa to enter Fiji are;
- The Central African Republic
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Sylvador
- North KoreaKryghistan
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- United Kingdom
Need to see the mountain of Fiji, you can apply for Fiji visa with 100% guaranteed approval at IAVISA.
How do I get a visa for Fiji?
Several types of visa are available to enter Fiji, depending on your purpose to visit and duration of stay. These are;
- Visit visa
- Study visa
- Transit visa
- Medical visa
- Work permit
You need these documents to apply for a visa;
- Valid passport up to 6 months.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs.
- Invitation letter from the sponsor in case applying for a work permit.
- Invitation letter from the host institution, if applying for a student visa
- Proof of financial soundness.
Once you have decided which visa you want to apply. Follow these steps;
1. Visit nearest Fiji embassy or consulate in your city.
2. Fill the form for visa.
3. Get an appointment from the consulate.
4. Pay the visa processing and visa fee (The visa fee varies depending on the type of visa).
5. Give the interview at the embassy.
6. Submit your documents at the embassy.
Now the embassy will look into your application. The application processing time varies with the number of applications. Usually, if you get successfully through the visa scrutiny process, you can get your visa in 15 working days.
But if there are several applications, the visa processing may take up to 20-30 days. You can also contact visa consultants. They conduct the visa process in short time. You only have to give an interview at the embassy. You can get our services by providing your detailed information and the purpose of visit to Fiji. We will make an appointment for your interview.
Fiji has also started e-visa or online visa services for several countries. If you want to visit Fiji for a short duration, you can fill the online visa application available at international visa dealing agencies. Fill the online application form, pay the visa fee. You will get your visa within 3 working days.
Which countries can Fiji passport holders travel without a visa?
Below is the list of 87 countries where citizens of Fiji can travel without visa;
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Costa rica
- Dominican republic
- El sylvador
- South korea
- Saint kitts and Nevis
- Saint lucia
- Saint vincent and the grenadines