DJUSCG Dow Jones U S. Travel & Leisure Index Overview
Using regressions and machine learning tools, we demonstrate that firms with low valuations, limited leverage, and high investments have been more immune to the pandemic-induced crash. We also find a beneficial effect of stringent containment and closure policies. Finally, our results indicate that countries with less individualism may be better positioned to cope with the pandemic.
- Fewer Americans traveled by air in 2021 than before the pandemic, and those who traveled averaged fewer trips.
- Travel + Leisure Co. is the world’s leading membership and leisure travel company, with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle travel brands.
- Creating emotional connections with our team of experts to keep businesses soaring whilst providing customers with unforgettable experiences throughout their journey.
- Robust data-driven reporting will enable a fast response to changes and prevent profit leakage.
- In 2019, Booking Holdings and